We offer some more precious jewels to soothe the soul. Remember, if we don't happen to answer your question . . .
- An answer brings no illumination unless one asks the right question.
- Have the wisdom to abandon the values of a time that has passed and pick out the constituents of the future.
- The truth that links the divine to the mundane is incomprehensible to the cerebral intelligence.
- Experience is a journey, not a destination.
- The bad master makes the seeker into a slave.
- A man's heart holds his own truth.
- Ignorance is the temple of the presumptuous.
- All seeds answer light, but the color is different.
- Experience will show you. A master will only point the way.
- If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge.
- Images are nearer reality than cold definitions.
- Never believe a word without putting its truth to the test.
- A pupil shows by his own effort how much he deserves to learn.
- The key to all problems is the problem of consciousness.
- Organization is impossible unless those who know the laws of harmony lay the foundation.
- Exuberance brings action, but the inner light grows in silence and concentration.
- Discernment of truth does not grow in lazy minds.
- Altruism is the mark of a superior being.
1. the principle or practice of unselfish concern for or devotion to the welfare of others (opposed to egoism ).Egoism:
1. the habit of valuing everything only in reference to one's personal interest; selfishness
2. egotism or conceit.
3. Ethics. the view that morality ultimately rests on self-interest.